- Personal data is the data that can be used to identify or contact a person.
- Here are some examples of the categories of personal data that we collect and the purposes for which we can carry out the processing of these data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you send an email, contact us through our electronic forms, check in any product or application, request commercial credit, purchase a product, download an update from one of our applications, attend one of our technical or commercial events, or participate in online surveys, we may collect information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address or contact preferences.
- When you share your content with family and friends using any way, sending our products or inviting others to join us by any way, we can collect data you provide to us about these people, like name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data we collect allows us to keep you informed about our products and updates of our applications. They also help us improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to join our mailing list, you can exclude yourself anytime by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We also use the personal data to help develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content, news, invitations and / or advertisements.
- We occasionally use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms and policies.
- We can also use your personal data for internal purposes, including auditing, data analysis and research, in order to improve products, services and communications.
- If you participate in a contest or promotion, we can use the data you provide us to manage these programs.
<!--[if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed=&quo