Promotion contigo ganadero: Agrovet Market rewards the preference of producers in the sector
Posted on 09/05/2023
The promotion CONTIGO GANADERO organised by Agrovet Market with the aim of rewarding the preference of our end users at national level was a success. Through this promotional action we provide farmers and producers with tools and resources so that they can use them in their daily work and thus efficiently achieve their production parameters.
The campaign lasted 3 months and during this period 10 Yamaha motorbikes, 10 Agrovet Market product baskets valued at 2,000 soles each and 10 refunds of up to 10,000 soles on purchases of the brand were awarded. The Contigo Ganadero promotion was broadcast live on the company's social networks, with the presence of company representatives and a notary public.
The dynamics of the promotion was carried out through two draws, with 40% of the prizes being drawn in January and the remaining 60% in February. The winners of the prizes were from different departments of Peru such as Chiclayo, Apurímac, Cusco, Ucayali, Lurín, Huacho.
We thank all the participants. We will continue to reward the preference of our end users nationwide and support their growth.
We invite you to visit www.agrovetmarket.com and follow us on our social networks to be aware of our upcoming promotions and activities.